Love Brand Staniel Swim Short - Fish Fauna - Boys
The 'Fish Fauna' print, in a cool shade of blue, sheds a light on one of the lesser-known threatened species the longtime charity partner Elephant Family is working to conserve - the Golden Mahseer. The Elephant Family and LOVE BRAND & Co. are proud to be supporting local conservationist Sanjay Gubbi in his work in the Karnataka region of India. Sanjay conserves tigers as well as endangered birds, pangolins, and fish including the Mahseer; a large and highly revered river fish threatened by habitat loss, pollution, and overfishing. The Golden Mahseer can grow up to two and a half meters long. It's name Mahseer comes from Mahi – fish, and her – tiger, and hence is also referred as a tiger among fish.
TECHNICAL & CARE
- Complementary matching travel bag
- 100% recycled Quick-Dry Polyester, woven in Spain
- Soft mesh lining
- Chlorine tested
- Signature Hardware, Nickel-free and allergy-tested
- Recycled labels and tags
- Machine Washable
- Do not use bleach or use strong detergents
- Designed in London, manufactured in Spain
- Model is a 32" waist and wears size M
LOVE BRAND GIVING INFO (applicable to all styles):
- 1% of revenue - not profits - is donated to wildlife conservation when you purchase LOVE BRAND & Co. or our partner brands through this website.
- We are a proud member of '1% For The Planet'.
- Since day one, LOVE BRAND & Co. has been committed to saving wild elephants and endangered species.